In My Father's House

Poems, Prayers, Inspirations, Photos and Musings about life, love and what it means to be a child of the Father

Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year, New Beginning

As I begin the new year, I look back at the year that has been and ask the following questions:

1) What have been my sources of consolations last year?
2) What made me most happy?
3) What made me cry and sad?
4) Which persons figured prominently in my life? And why?
5) What events made me grateful to God and to others?
6) Which experiences are most hurting for me?
7) Which experiences are most healing?
8) How many persons have I touched and introduced to Christ?
9) How many people have I hurt, intentionally and unintentionally?
10) Which people said that I was a blessing to them?
11) Which people said that I had made their lives more difficult?
12) How did Christ figure in my life last year?
13) How have I been more loving, more giving, more self-sacrificing?
14) What areas in my life need further growth and healing?
15) What triumphs must I celebrate this year?
16) What defeats must I go back to, analyze and learn from?
17) If there's one thing that I'd like to change, improve in myself, what would it be?
18) How would I like to remember this present year next year?

2 Comments:

  • At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good questions ... I've been "mulling things over with God" today along these lines. Thanks for your comment back at "Pilgrim's Progress".

    Blessings
    Richard

     
  • At 12:27 AM, Blogger sonoftheprodigal said…

    you're welcome richard. do drop by from time to time.

    noel

     

Post a Comment

<< Home