In My Father's House

Poems, Prayers, Inspirations, Photos and Musings about life, love and what it means to be a child of the Father

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Promises to Keep

I know that I have not been good at keeping New Year's resolutions. I'm writing a new list anyway, hoping that I might be able to fulfill two or three of them.









1) Go back to the gym and include swimming in the routine.
2) Read the 100 books I will be winning in Powerbooks raffle promo, in a year.
3) Finish two short-stories for a local literary contest.
4) Compose 20 poems.
5) Submit my thesis on time.
6) Intensify my prayer life.
7) Go out with friends more often.
8) Take time to visit family.
9) Clean my room on a regular basis.
10) Revive my interest in gardening.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger Flowsnow said…

    keep up the good spirit and your love for God. Have a good new year!
    Best wishes
    flowsnow
    www.flowsnow.blogspot.com

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you may include: to live my vows faithfully. ahihi

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'd add to my list that I want to experience more of what it means to be my Father's son ...

    Some years ago, I'm sure in faith I heard the words "God's wobbly toddler" as for the first time I felt my heavenly Father's delight in me as his son.

    Blessings
    Richard

     
  • At 12:58 AM, Blogger sonoftheprodigal said…

    "to live my vows faithfully"

    that goes without saying =)!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home