In My Father's House

Poems, Prayers, Inspirations, Photos and Musings about life, love and what it means to be a child of the Father

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

My Brothers and My Sisters

Mt 12:46-50

Who are Jesus' brothers and sisters and mother? Those who follow the will of the Father says He. Christ deems relation by common task and mission more worthy than relation by blood. He considers His own those who obey the commandments of His Father.

When have I become the brother or sister of Christ?
What will of the Father do I obey and fulfill?
Prayer:

Lord Jesus, forgive me for the many times that I took the commandment of the Father for granted. Forgive me for being lax with my duties as a Christian. But I thank you for considering me your own brother whenever I fulfill the will of our Father. Make me more and more like You everyday and in every way. Amen.

prayer with instrumental music

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home