In My Father's House

Poems, Prayers, Inspirations, Photos and Musings about life, love and what it means to be a child of the Father

Friday, July 29, 2005

List of Things that Worry Me These Days


1. The Philippines will be annihilated in a few days because of our selfish and greedy politicians.
2. The unabated rise of prices of basic commodities.
3. It's typhoon season, many thousands of families will be affected and rendered homeless this Christmas.
4. So many papers to write, books to read, and oh so little time.
5. Friends that I have not been seeing for years might get cold on me.
6. My family that I have not visited for months might disown me.
7. Assignments, apostolates, appointments missed, etc.

Oh my, I feel like Martha of today's Gospel. Jn 11:19-27 .

Lord, please reassure me that everything will turn out fine and that it is basically, still a beautiful world and a blessed Philippines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home