In My Father's House

Poems, Prayers, Inspirations, Photos and Musings about life, love and what it means to be a child of the Father

Thursday, March 16, 2006

God Questions (What's Yours?)

I tried Yahoo! Answers Beta. I typed this question: "If God is answering some of the questions we post here, what would your question be?" And I got some pretty, thought-provoking, heart-warming response. Here are some of them:
  1. When can I come home. (I'm not talking about my house.)
  2. What is President Bush's purpose?
  3. What are God's plans for me in the future?
  4. When is the BIG day? P.S. And can I watch?
  5. Why are the democrats morally wrong? aka ted kennedy, bill clinton, jfk...etc ?!?!
  6. and why did you divide us?and when is your next son coming?
  7. wat is my purpose in life? haf i achieved it? or izzit yet to come?
  8. how is my grandad?
  9. did my hamster haf to die?
  10. wat or where exactly is da balance between life n death? seeing things happen ard us somehow doesn't seem much of a balance...
  11. What can I do to better serve you ?
  12. Why do allow your children to be slaughtered by Bush/Blair/Howard/Hitler and all of the crazy warmongers of all time.
  13. Why do "acts of God" kill so many others?
  14. Why are there so many starving people in the world when people in other countries waste so much?
  15. Why is there disease and hate and rascism?
  16. Why are you letting us destroy the earth you created?
  17. What are next weeks Mega Millions numbers?
  18. Could you please talk some sense into your followers? they're missing your point and whipping themselves into a frenzy.
  19. Why must we fight to solve our problems.
  20. Why dont they believe ur Word and your Son Jesus? my heart hurts for these people?
Pretty interesting, right? So, what's your God question?

8 Comments:

  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger Maryanne Moll said…

    why are some bad men so rich while some really good men can't even buy their own cars?

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why does everything has to be so complicated???????!

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Victor Antonio a.k.a. Soldado De Oracion said…

    Hello, there,
    You made a comment on my blog at just the time I was about to begin writing again. Cannot be mere coincidence. There's a message there from the LORD for me.
    Are you from Cubao? Kamuning? Project 7?
    God bless you, Brother,
    Soldado De Oracion

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Diego said…

    here is my question... hope you can answer it...:)

    What does it take to become a saint? am i worthy to be one?

    Bye and God Bless!!! :)

     
  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger sonoftheprodigal said…

    loyola heights soldado. i'm a jesuit living inside ateneo.

    diego, everyone is called to be a saint. it's up to you if you want to be one and it's up to God's grace to sustain your desire if it is authentic and selfless.

     
  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger carl said…

    eto noel, i have handful pero i'll trim it to four:

    1) why did you invent virginity if the only purpose in life is to lose it?

    2) why can two males (or females) fall in love with each other but they cannot produce an offspring?

    3) who invented the term "single-blessedness" and is this an act to justify some loneliness, or was it borne out of sheer awe of his solitude?

    finally,

    4) how are you, god? may i get you a drink?

    btw, i don't live in industrialfirefly anymore but i felt that slap. hehehe i've moved to howbaduy.blogspot.com

     
  • At 2:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where will I be happiest? Where can I serve you best? What is my vocation?

    How can I discern your truth in a world of deception?

    If I long for and pray for your peace and your healing in my life, why won't you heal me?

     
  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi there, I was randomly browsing blogs when I chanced upon your site. What an interesting premise! My question -a confession of sorts, even- would be: "Are you responsible for leading me the wrong way and why?" But perhaps I am only raising the concern of a youth in crisis. At any rate, nice site, and cheers! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home