In My Father's House

Poems, Prayers, Inspirations, Photos and Musings about life, love and what it means to be a child of the Father

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Statement of Faith

I believe that nothing happens by chance
That everything is pre-ordained by Him
Who knows every affair under the heavens
And on this earth

I believe that no child who goes crying in the night
Sleeps uncomforted by the tender embrace of God
I believe that even in the littlest bird that dies
Somewhere in a forest He silently weeps for it

I believe that darkness and rain are necessary
For sunshine and rainbow to appear
That in every pain that we whisper in His ear
He listens very closely and brings healing in return

I believe that even when I feel most abandoned
By people or friends closest to me
God never for one moment leaves my side
He stays with me and cares for me

This much I believe...

The Son of the Prodigal Father

1 Comments:

  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger sonoftheprodigal said…

    There is a higher purpose to everything that happens to us. We each ought to find out what that higher purpose is. It is only in seeking that higher purpose do we make sense of all the seemingly senseless pain we see around and feel inside us.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home